The NPTA and John Barsby update the NPTA Website Design Service
The NPTA joined forces with their designer and IT consultant John Barsby several years ago to offer NPTA members the opportunity to own a professionally designed website at a very competitive price. Well, we've revised things, lowered the price and made it even easier!
The new service has been designed as a cost effective way to help members either own their first website, or use the service to re-new their current one.
These days, there are so many companies, people and methods to choose from to get your business on line, but how do you choose one - and who can you trust? Look no further. By taking advantage of this NPTA endorsed service, members can proceed with the utmost confidence and in the knowledge that every assistance will be given along the way.
For your peace of mind and protection, we will never ask for the fee (cheque only) to be sent anywhere other than to NPTA House. If you're contacted by other companies/people who claim to be NPTA endorsed and request the fee to be sent anywhere else and/or by other means, then they are not NPTA endorsed and you could loose your money.
Please bear in mind that the price does not include hosting services or a domain name. If you need help with hosting and/or domain names, let us know when you order or just get in touch using either the email link below or phone John on 07980 174 632 for more information.
- Choose a 4 page website from the 7 colour schemes above - all 4 pages are filled in too so you can see how it 'feels'.
- Page text content. We've already finished one page with details of common pests and vermin and because the NPTA has your details on record, we can easily complete the contact us page. So, all you have to do is to prepare the text for the 2 remaining pages! Write down what you would like to say in the website in the home and pest control services page. No need for 'War & Peace', just something to introduce yourself or your company to the visitor, and for example set out your range of services and the geographical areas you operate within and why the visitor should use your services rather than your competitor. Around A4 size should be the maximum amount of text for each page, any more your visitors eyes might start to glaze over!
- Images. If you don't fancy any or all of the images we've set up then just send through the images you'd like in the website, paying close attention to the numbers, placements and the sizes described in the 7 colour schemes.
- Collate and email all the above information, advising us of your membership number and post your cheque (made payable to JD Barsby) to NPTA House along with your NPTA membership number. If you have any questions regarding the scheme, send an email using the link below or call John on 07980 174 632.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions.
That's it! - once we have all the information from you, we'll be ready to build your new website.
This really is a great way to get an on-line presence with a professionally designed website, and remember too, once you have your website and you're on-line, you can always personalise your website a little more by changing colours, layout and adding other 'widgets' at a later date or when your budget allows. Of course there are fees involved, but rest assured they'll be competitive as you're part of the NPTA Website Design Scheme, and we'll always provide you with a quote too.
We look forward to hearing from you.